So, with my countdown to 30, I thought I'd have a summary of each month! Whether it be through photos or little stories. I know I'm little late to summarize but January was a great month for my sleep. Truthfully, I've been working non-stop and spent most of my days either watching movies or sleeping. Ha! I think the cold weather just keeps me indoors. I'm sure a lot of people play catch up during January since it comes off the high of the holidays! My birthday was in January and I've started my Countdown of "30 before 30", and I'm almost done with my list! I have to finish it by the end of February, so I need your help to finish the last few options! Listed below are what I'd like to accomplish before I turn 30. Some are really obscure, but all of them are totally feasible! So, help me find the last few to finish off my list!
30 Before 30 (in no particular order):
1. Exchange "PLUR" bracelets. This is a funny one because I've been to a few raves when I was younger (mostly waiting for/watching The Chemical Brothers) before and I've always found it fascinating that these bracelets are exchanged amongst ravers. I found that gift and exchange is so simple and unique to the rave scene. Of course, I'm asking for the super innocent interaction of this and I hope to keep this bracelet as a reminder of my love for The Chemical Brothers and the memories that music has for me.
"One of the most important parts of the ‘kandi’ culture is the process of gifting and the term PLUR (peace, love, unity, respect). It’s a handshake that signifies acceptance.
A. Two people make peace signs (Peace)
B. They form their hands into hearts (Love)
C. They join their hearts (Unity)
D. They slide their bracelets from hand to hand (Respect)"
2. Go mining for gems, minerals or diamonds. This would bring me closer to nature and I know the happiness I would have of finding my own geode or even attempting to find my own diamond would be priceless.
3. Go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter in LA or Orlando
4. Go to Disney World, even if for my 2 days off! Doesn't have to be a major long trip!
5. Drive to Big Sur
6. Paint a self portrait
7. Master a handstand
8. Shuck and try an oyster from the shell
9. Photograph myself on a 36 exposure roll.
10. Learn how to guess weight and age like you would at a carnival. (They're called "The Guesser")
11. Scrapbook my 29th year
12. Make and paint my own dish or bowl
13. Own real diamond earrings (Treat yo self 2018!)
14. Finish 30 books (minimum)
15. Get my business license
16. Go meat free (so far red meat and turkey are done!)
17. Curate a photo show of something specific other than my floral images. (I have a few ideas already in mind.)
18. Pay off my car
19. Try a 30 year old liquor (such as Highland Scotch Malt)
20. Write 30 letters to 30 different people (I'll need your address!)
21. Actually complete my 30 Before 30 List (gotta hold myself accountable!)
22. Have at least 30 Etsy sales for 13 Mementos
23. Make a small music video of me dancing
24. Create and send out a zine
I know that was super long to read!! And, thank you for doing so!! You can hold me accountable now as well! But, I need your help to come up with 6 more! What do you think?? Comment or text me!!